April 3, 2011

BEAUTY

BEAUTY


Returning home after a monotonous day,

Bored and exhausted in every way....

Needed something to change my mood,

So went to McDonald's for some fast food....


After the Burgers, Cold Drink and Pizza McPuff,

Walking back home was not that tough....

Looked towards the sky to see the stars,

The road was long with my home very far....


Suddenly something flashed in the sky,

The scene was beautiful, I must not lie....

A wave of light mesmerized my eyes,

The winter wind blew my hanging tie....


Yellow, Red, Green and Blue,

Eyes stuck towards the light as with a glue...

Never seen such a beauty in my life,

Suddenly the phone rang and it was my wife,....


She was waiting for me at home,

But I wasn't able to leave the colorful epitome...

Ecstasy overcame the monotony all around,

After seeing the scenic beauty I was spellbound....


Flashes and movement of light high above,

I swear, once again I was in Love...

Not with a human beauty this time,

But with Nature's Beauty which was mine....

1 comment: