March 20, 2011

HIDDEN ANGUISH

The Night Descended

The same feelings ascended

missing you has become a habit

hating you is like hitting a hobit

when i walk on the road alone

my eyes search for your shadow along

wish you could see how hard it is to be

a monet so solitary

surrounded by crowd yet crying silently

wheeling the pen every second

seeing you in dreams serves like a beacon

I Miss You.... I Love You...

Is an eternal truth

but in front of you

I have no option but to hide my ANGUISH...!!

3 comments:

  1. WAAH JI wat a beauty way 2 express.....!

    indirect publicity to Monet's world too :p

    i know that aint intentional !
    but :p
    nicely writen !
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one! :)
    expressed tough feelings easily,, beautifully!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I Miss You.... I Love You...
    Is an eternal truth
    but in front of you
    I have no option but to hide my ANGUISH...! "

    .... nicely framed.. cheers ... :)

    ReplyDelete