March 28, 2014

HOPE...


Standing amid the roar of violent winds,
On a small solitary island...
The rickety boat with the broken hind,
Threw me off the brown sand...

The sun was going down the zenith point,
So as my strength and faith...
All my fruitless efforts to disappoint,
Hopeless and unstable mind or just my fate...

Then suddenly something happened,
As the last ray of sunlight on the water surface..
A nut clouted on my head,
From a tree's branched face...



I lifted my head to see what was above,
That lifted up my mind and my courage...
A squirrel was making some nuts move,
Though falling down repeatedly, the situation it gauged...

See it trying again and again so hard,
A thought popped up in my mind...
A hint, like an ace card,
To see the squirrel's efforts bind...

This is what we miss every time,
Outlook problems as large as a ship...
Just allow your thoughts to sublime,
Try & Try to triumph over your hardships...

No comments:

Post a Comment